Thursday, March 6, 2008

Hello from Stockton, CA

Thank you to Michelle for inviting me and my daughter, Maya. I have never blogged before and have never been involved in a care package swap, but I love the idea of meeting people from faraway places. About us: my daughter, Maya, will be four years old this May. She attends a preschool and is learning faster than I can keep up with. We live in a cozy little home in the nicest, old neighborhood in Stockton (Michelle used to be our neighbor of a couple streets down). I love to cook (I'm actually baking a cake right now for a fundraising event for the local library) and sing. Maya loves to cook with me but her real passions are for dancing, telling stories, and asking a million questions. We look forward to being connected with another family and hope to make lots of new friends.

1 comment:

MegandMag said...

Hi Linda, I am glad to see you online. I sure miss that house. Last month we almost moved back. Now we are thinking maybe next year. But, we would always choose that neighborhood!