Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Susana, Sebastian and Savannah

I wanted to continue our journey here by telling you that I am FINALLY heading to the post office as soon as I'm done with this post. I know...I'm a day late...but I hope you will forgive us! ;-) Bryce and I had so much fun working on your package and we hope you enjoy everything that we included. Since you are in Toronto and we are in Florida we thought we would include some SUNSHINE and MUSIC to brighten your cold days! We stuck to our guns and didn't buy anything. Everything inside comes from found items around the house and yard. Bryce did share some of his things that he has outgrown since Sebastian and Savannah are slightly younger...he hopes they enjoy them. We are eagerly awaiting the arrival of your package and hope you had as much fun creating it as we did! I'll post some additional directions and information on my personal blog after you receive your package! I'd share some pictures but I'm afraid you are going to have to wait! I wouldn't want to ruin the surprise!

1 comment:

village mama said...

Check your email, and my blog, and my flickr page to see how similar our camps are!