Monday, April 14, 2008

Better Late than Never -





Right??

Okay - I am late in posting this, we had a rough week here but I shall spare you all the gory details. Apologies to Samuel and Cordilia in California - I hope you can forgive my tardiness.

William received a fantastic package - including a book (which we shall read together when we finish the one we are in the middle of now), some cool friction cars, stickers, a wonderful warmer that you put in the microwave - this was hand made and features a delightful little camping motif - I SO want that fabric!!!, blo pens - and then - because apparently Cordilia is so very tuned in to boys and what they love she included an assortment of plastic ties, a piece of material, some string, duct tape - the only limit is William's imagination - so pretty much no limit!

Pictures speak louder than words... look at the joy on this child's face... thank you thank you thank you!!!

2 comments:

village mama said...

he looks delighted, enjoy!

MegandMag said...

I love the idea of the twist ties, duct tape, etc. I could see a boy of almost any age being occupied for hours coming up with different creations.