Thursday, June 12, 2008

Hello from CShell

I am finally on board...yeah!!now I can share about my gang too! We are a family of 5. Court is 16, my Jeremiah is 11, and Autumn is 9. This is our first family swap. All of the kids were interested in this, and offered to do a bit of everything to make our fuzzy friend travels fun!
And our summer travels start this weekend! We are camping for the first time ever as a family. In the West Virginia mountains.Then, in July, mom and Dad get to go away while the kids stay with Grandma! Finally, in August, we are heading to Busch Gardens and Williamsburg, VA. I am sure we will have mini-trips planned as well. Living about an hour from Washington D.C. and Baltimore, MD, we head out often. Can't wait to meet you all!

(posted via meg and mag from Cshell)

No comments: