Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Have you met Misty?

What is your name and where do you live? My name is Misty and I married to Chw (who isn't in the photo as it's the first one I found.) We live in the Boise Metro aread of Idaho.

Tell a little bit about each of your children. We have one daughter, by adoption, who is 10. She is a firecracker- obsessed with theater, art and reading.

Do you have any back to school traditions? We home school so not really. Our "break times" are just about as fun as our "school times" just constructed a little different! :)

What's your favorite back to school memory? New clothes. That's about as exciting as going back to school was for me.

Name one thing you like to do with each child you have. My daughter and I love to swim together and read together. I know that's two things, but they are a definite tie!

Tell three things you've learned since becoming a mom? 1} Nothing is simple, and parenting is the least of this. Parenting a child with an attachment disorder has been like nothing I could ever have prepared for. 2} Enjoy every second, they disappear to quickly. 3} Clothes shopping for little girls is awesome.

What do you do for fun? Swim, read, travel, the wii, giggle, movies...

No comments: